The Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas (CES) never fails to impress with groundbreaking partnerships and product launches. This year, iHeartRadio was a key player in many of the CES announcements. Here are the top 5 exciting announcements you need to know about:
- iHeartRadio is coming to Canada! In an exclusive partnership with Bell Media (Canada’s largest radio broadcaster) iHeartRadio will provide Canadians with instant access to live radio digitally AND will bring iHeartRadio-branded events to Canada.
- iHeartRadio to Integrate with Mozilla Firefox OS. iHeartRadio has successfully integrated into other web browsers and the Mozilla integration will be no different. Users will be able to navigate all of their favorite features and view album artwork as full screen screensavers.
- iHeartRadio is coming to Apple TV! The integration will allow Apple TV users to experience all of the core elements of the iHeartRadio app while using their Apple TV.
- iHeartMedia and Universal Music Group is bringing virtual reality to live events! Beginning this April at the iHeartRadio Music Awards, all of iHeartRadio tentpole live events will feature an unprecedented virtual reality experience.
- iHeartRadio will be integrated with Samsung in two new ways – a multi-screen app on all smartphones and devices as well as ability to work seamlessly with Gear S2 – the newest wearable smartwatch from Samsung.
So what does this mean for our advertisers? It proves that iHeartMedia is dedicated to being at the forefront of the media and entertainment revolution. By working to be everywhere our listeners are consuming information, music and entertainment, we can find ways to put our advertisers in front of the audience as well.
To read more about all of the CES announcements, visit our corporate blog at blog.iheart.com.